The Southernmost Beach Resort Key West is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. With respect to the Hotel’s websites, we strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all users.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level A + AA success criteria. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our websites, including through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at (305) 296-6577 or [email protected]. To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
Public Spaces Accessibility
- Accessible public entrance – Yes
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area – Yes
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms – Yes
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant – Yes
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities – Yes
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool – Yes
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center – Yes
- Accessible public restrooms – Yes
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility – Yes
- Accessible exercise facility – Fitness center is not 100% accessible
- Accessible swimming pool – Yes
- The hotel has a TTY for guest use – No
- The hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request – No
- The hotel’s guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided – Captions only if content provider supports them