Custom House

Originally built and opened in 1891 to service Key West Customs office, postal service and district courts.   In 1932 it was transferred to the U.S. Navy and became headquarters for their Caribbena and Gulf of Mexico operations.  After being abandoned for nearly twenty years, the Custom House was purchased by the State of Florida in 1991 and leased to the Key West Art & Historical Society for use as a museum.

Close Menu
Spacer
Southernmost Beach Resort Key West Logo
Close